News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Another tank badge

I agree with Don. #1 is a nice example of a legitimate flat back PAB. The rest, #2, #3, and #4 all have the telltale flatback which sets off alarm bells and whistles. All of those badges should have a slightly dished back. Check out Stogieman's Hermann Aurich PAB in the Sale Room and note the shape of the back compared to your example. Also check out that thread I referred you to in your earlier post. The guys have some great examples of various makers badges ranging from common to exceedingly rare.

Guest Darrell

Mboxer ... the last two that Bob has posted are the only accepted original type HA Tank Badges ....

Bob ... damn that last one is minty !!!

Edited by Darrell

#2,3,&4 are fakes. The last one posted I'm not sure about. Can we please see the front.

Bob, you've been holding out. I have a place in the motorpool for that last badge you posted. :love:

Don

That tank is in depot maintenance for turret and fire control upgrades. Don, you will be amused to know that a couple of our learned colleagues (and yes, I use the term with great derision) like to dipute the HS's authenticity simply because they have never seen one with that finish.

Edited by Bob Hunter

Guest Darrell

That tank is in depot maintenance for turret and fire control upgrades. Don, you will be amused to know that a couple of our learned colleagues (and yes, I use the term with great derision) like to dipuste the HS's authenticity simply because they have never seen one with that finish.

I know a couple of guys like that. If I ain't got one .. it don't exist as original :angry:

I want to thank each of you for your help!! I am typing this at 2:40 am Christmas morning.. got kicked out of bed because of hick-ups, so here I am until they quit.

Anyone with a nice Assault badge of any type for sale feel free to contact me. I did buy from one of the guys in this this thread, but you know I'll be needing more!

Edited by Mboxer