News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

ID and background please

speagle

Hi - Ed. I looked it up and Yes, it is the South Australian arms - created in 1984. The bird is the Australian Piping Shrike - on an Australian gum . Where do these names come from ? Mervyn

p.s. Looking at it again - the wreath is yellow mimosa and the Crown - of course - is for Queen Elizabeth.

Edited by Mervyn Mitton

Hi - Ed. I looked it up and Yes, it is the South Australian arms - created in 1984. The bird is the Australian Piping Shrike - on an Australian gum . Where do these names come from ? Mervyn

p.s. Looking at it again - the wreath is yellow mimosa and the Crown - of course - is for Queen Elizabeth.

Thanks Mervyn. I was "pretty sure" but it never hurts to get a second opiniion rolleyes.gif

BTW: Where did you "look it up" ?

Thanks again

Ed

Must be - looks much neater and cleaner. Did you buy these in the US ?

No. I don't buy or sell; just trade. I got these from an overseas trader, but don't remember who or when. I'd have to go back through my logs.

Ed