News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Did a "quick" check of the gallery and did not see this posted. If it is a repeat, I apologize. To all who have contibuted...thanks SO much. I am really enjoying all of them.

Ed

Edited by speagle

Hello Ed,

A really nice patch. I am delighted that people are interested enough to share. Did you pick this up in the USA? I have located several nice pieces of SC memorabilia from North America and am amazed at out far these little bits and bobs travel.

Kindest regards,

Kevin

Hello Ed,

A really nice patch. I am delighted that people are interested enough to share. Did you pick this up in the USA? I have located several nice pieces of SC memorabilia from North America and am amazed at out far these little bits and bobs travel.

Kindest regards,

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your comments. Actually I have a good friend who is a Constable in Scotland. I traded for this one a few years ago. I have a few more that are not SCs.

Ed