News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 179
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biggrin.gif Thats better I can post now, I'd be very good at maths but I can't work out how to use these ruddy calculators either LOL !

Anyway heres a new poppet of mine I picked up in Gemrany from a very unlikely place I can tell you !!!

Kr

Marcus

Edited by Marcus H

And another Deumer zincer marked 4 came in this nice little box, it has no catch is very much like the late war boxes. A nice interesting logo on the lid though.

I have the feeling though this is not a latter war box as such.

Edited by Marcus H

biggrin.gif Thats better I can post now, I'd be very good at maths but I can't work out how to use these ruddy calculators either LOL !

Anyway heres a new poppet of mine I picked up in Gemrany from a very unlikely place I can tell you !!!

Kr

Marcus

Marcus,

Where's the unlikely place then? Hopefully not of ill repute.

Tony

Hi Tony, (ynot ?)

It was in the backend of beyond, near France in a house of a German collector, it looked like Steptoes Yard crossed with a house in Bosnia, one of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet though. I think he had running water and electric no other mod cons though....I could have spent hours in there.

He did house clearance for a living, and he had some very nice wares !

Kr

Marcus

Checkout this bobby dazzler vaulted 57er that my mate Tony picked up in the Fatherland for me!...cheers mate!It came cased but the case is a wartime one so it lost out to a TR KVK1 without swords biggrin.gif

Dave

[attachmentid=650]

[attachmentid=651]

Edited by Dave B

Hello Marcus,

Yes that me. That place sounds like it could be any house in France.

Dave,

I'm really pleased that you like the cross, now I can't wait till you get me a Military Cross in return. tongue.gif

Here's my only KVK, it's another family piece and I've only just realised it doesn't have a ribbon.

Tony

Checkout this bobby dazzler vaulted 57er that my mate Tony picked up in the Fatherland for me!...cheers mate!It came cased but the case is a wartime one so it lost out to a TR KVK1 without swords biggrin.gif

Dave

Dave, I'd just like to complement you on your great photography. Have you been on a course?

Tony

Dave, I'd just like to complement you on your great photography. Have you been on a course?

Tony

Cough,ahem....errr yes! tongue.gif Ok I admit it,I couldn't be bothered to take photos/scans of it so I used the ones Tony sent me :food-smiley-004:....nice one Tony!

Edited by Dave B

Hello mate !!!!,

Good to see you on here and Dave and all the other guys.....it seems a very pleasant forum. Have you found any more packets Tony........I just love the one you sent me biggrin.gif

Here's another odd KVK an L/53 with weird pin, it's a genuine set up and Frank from the WAF has another example with the same hinge and catch but a slightly different pin.

Kr

Marcus

Nice, very nice and by the looks nice clean cases !!!!

Here's my S&L.....I love the outer carton, it's a more later carton in so much as it has the makers name on it, before that they were more generic........then the Ldo stepped in upper most in 1943 and changed the rules as a whole.......every thing once used went to the Ldo boxes.

Kr

Marcus

Edited by Marcus H

Tony,

I may own this mate, but how I got it, believe you me was no 'purchase' as such, it was in part and parcel of a refund......my collection before educated by the likes of you etc...was fake upon fake, I was ruddy clueless (still am if honest ssshhhh!)

Kr

Marcus

• 2 months later...