News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gentlemen,

Due to personal family problems & illness, I have been abscent from the forum for a year or so. However even though I wasn't posting I was logging in most days to keep an eye on what you were up to :rolleyes: .

Things have calmed down now & I am able to spend more time with the forum.

This is the best forum for Political, Organisational & Enamel badges, & I look forward with your help to making it even better. So come on Gentlemen, please post your badges!!!! :jumping:

Cheers

Don

• 2 months later...

Good to see you back Don, your knowledge in this field has helped me immensely and countless others I'm sure! I too have taken a bit of a break, but I have a few more finds to post in the next while (once I get around to getting some pics) for you to check out Don (including a weird little "Der Treue Husar ist Wieder Da" piece).

Regards,

Pat

Don, you will always have my full support. I'm standing by to post to the lost sections of the Enamel & membership badge manufacturers database.

This P.O. & enamel badges forum is top notch due to your knowledge, enthusiasm and efforts.

Wish I had more to share. I will gladly share what I do have.

Regards, --dj--Joe

Edited by --dj--Joe

Thank you for your support Gentlemen. I have some time off from work in the next few weeks & I hope to have some time to do some "stuff" here.

As some of you know Hüsken has released a new copy of his catalogue with many new items. Unfortunately he has also changed many of the catalogue numbers that we used in our threads here, so one of my planned tasks is to update & correct those catalogue numbers here.

I also hope to get new threads started to replace the couple that were lost over the year.

Cheers

Don

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you again Gentlemen, it's much appreciated.

I've finally had time to go through the posts & add the new Hüsken catalogue numbers, HH now refers to the 1997 edition & Hü to the new 2010 edition.

I've also replaced the special characters that had been lost so we now have ü & ä etc again.

Cheers

Don