News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

MY IRAQI MILITARIA COLLECTION

Guest IMHF

Guest IMHF

MY IRAQI MILITARIA COLLECTION

2269880260103172408S600x600Q85.jpg

I want to share my seven years of collecting Iraqi militaria with all of you on the GMIC as a reference. I will be posting every single piece of Iraqi Militaria I own. Please do not comment on my posts this is a reference and share image showcase collection only. I will be updating each piece with good information, this will make the piece more interesting and bring life to each image posted, so please PM me if you have any information you can help with. Again please no commenting on this showcase and thank you all so very much for viewing.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

• Replies 296
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IMHF

2149151670103172408S600x600Q85.jpg

Rare speciman of the Order of the Two Rivers/Wisam al Rafidian Possible set speciman?? Manufactured by: GARRARD & Co. LTD

Guest IMHF

2463498480103172408S600x600Q85.jpg

The badge is made for The Military Industrial Foundation / Commission - Al Fao General Form ( stated in the middle of the badge) - Saddam Bridge in Deyala ( province in the east of Iraq) stated below the badge.

The badge was awarded for those who had distinguished subscription in the project of Saddam Bridge in Deyala, ... See More

- such badges used to were made by the official Iraqi factory of orders and medals between 1991 and 2003, but without laws or regulations just to send instructions and the design of the badge from the foundation.

Guest IMHF

2345358250103172408S600x600Q85.jpg

-Qaddisiyyat Sadam is the War of all honor Arabs.On right emblem with Arabic written at down " Tariq bin Ziyad Forces". On right of the knight (Horseman) written in Arabic " A presentation from Headquarter of Tariq bin Ziyad Forces, with compliments of Division of Political directions 18 th Battalion".

-Tariq bin Ziyad is a historical very brave Arabic moslem Leader who occupied Anduls (Spain) & thats why its name were put on Iraqi Battelion in Iraq-Iran War 1980-88. This Clock plate was mad by "Dar Al-Talee' ah" , the name written on left bottom corner of the plate.

Guest IMHF

2305581920103172408S600x600Q85.jpg

At the top: One Arab nation with an eternal message

( The motto of Al-Baath Arab Party)

At the bottom:

Forces Command of Al-Rasheed

At the middle: Pole of the mountain