News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Looking to identify and obtain the correct Mg accessories for a German MG08 gun team (and 08/15). Does anybody have an official German List of the items, like an ancilliary kitting/loading list. In the Brititsh WWI handbook the section items for a vickers are luckily shown.

VMT

Mark

strapbadge.th.jpg

hjyuyuyuy032.th.jpg

hjyuyuyuy034.th.jpg

hjyuyuyuy033.th.jpg

hjyuyuyuy031.th.jpg

• 5 months later...
    • Replies 52
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also trying to identify all the different types of outer and inner shields for the MG08 sled? Any images would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Looking to identify and obtain the correct Mg accessories for a German MG08 gun team (and 08/15). Does anybody have an official German List of the items, like an ancilliary kitting/loading list. In the Brititsh WWI handbook the section items for a vickers are luckily shown.

VMT

Mark

strapbadge.th.jpg

hjyuyuyuy032.th.jpg

hjyuyuyuy034.th.jpg

hjyuyuyuy033.th.jpg

hjyuyuyuy031.th.jpg

• 1 month later...

Terrific sled Chris and great date! I will keep an eye out for spare 'sled' parts as occasionally broken/spare parts do turn up. Your photos are superb.

Mark

Mine is first pattern, unfortunately missing the box for the bottom of the barrel. I think it is 1913 dated.

Best

C hris

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 4 months later...

post-1168-1262374563.jpg

Ought to show images of the real users!!! Period postcards are a fantastic means of seeing these items in combat conditions but of cse are the collector's nightmare when viewing tll the accessories and parts scattered around!

Mark

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...