News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

PART 9 - POLICE FORCES OF THE WORLD

Hi Mervyn,

Your guess is way off this time.

This is the cap of the National Police of Hungary , the cap badge indicates that it was used after 1990, after the fall of the Berlin Wall and the end of communism. The same cap was used during the communist period but with a different badge.

The silver braid cap strap indicates the wearer is of an non-commissioned officer rank. Officers have a gold braid cap strap.

Regards,

Les

Thankyou Les. I will amend the 'index' page. I will also answer your queries on the other items in a day or, so.

I would never have thought of Hungary - even more interesting. Still, this is what our Forums are about - shared knowledge and information.

We still have about another 30 caps to post (as they arrive) - please don't let them stop other posts. The only reason I'm doing this is to make like a data bank for the future - members can add other info. at any time - but at least there will be a heading.