News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 2 weeks later...
    • Replies 274
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mervyn

I think Rod takes the cake with his collection.

Was Rod in charge of the Metal Crushing Machine for destruction of returned badges? :o

I have a few treasures- in particular a Commonwealth Police Lapel Badge.

I am very interested in the Australian Commonwealth Territories - in particular ACT, Norfolk, NT, CI, also Military Police badges.

Tasmania is also an area of interested.

Can someone please advise how to upload a picture? I have some badges I would like some input on please.

Can you upload a pic directly from your PC?

regards Dan

Dan - at the top of the Forum you will find a panel with a number of headings for help. Our Chairman has given

some good advice on one of these with regard to posting. Have a look - practise on the Forum section set-up for this.

Any problems please come back to me - I'm no expert, but we certainly have members who are.

Best wishes Mervyn

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Dan - welcome to GMIC. Go to the top of the pages and you will find a Members Help area. The Chairman has

given advice on sending photos etc..

We look forward to seeing your photos - are you in the Police ? Please feel free to ask me any further questions. Mervyn

• 3 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 9 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Excellent collection Sir !  And judging by the size of it I would consider you quite an expert on Australian police items. I spotted a very rare helmet plate on a website called oz badge, an early Queensland helmet plate with a Queen Victoria Crown (squared off version),it mentions there were authorised replicas made in 2009, have you ever seen or come across one ? Heres a pic of the original.....Cheers....Tom.

qpolqvca125aok.jpg.w300h344.jpg

Edited by Dublin Peeler

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    • Brian Wolfe unpinned this topic
    • 2 years later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 4 years later...