News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

South Vietnamese Unit Banner

bmsm

This is a embroidered banner for the South Vietnamese Marines and measures 39 in. x 46 in. It is made out of a dark green heavy satin material with embroidered yellow lettering which roughly translates "Republic of Vietnam Marines" with unit name translating to "Ferocious Tsunami, Master of the Sea". It also has a red cloth fringe and edge ties.

Bob

ARVN items are thing that we do not see everyday. That is one high quality unit banner. Can you please make a closeup of the ARVN Marine Corps emblem?

Paul,

Here is an obverse and reverse of the emblem.

Bob

Outstanding quality!!! Very nice item. Have you seen any others?

Paul,

I haven't seen any other banners but there must be some around. The only other South Vietnamese flag type item that I have is a Medical Pennant which is made out of a satin like material and is 20.25 in. long and 13 in. wide. I took a picture of both sides as the image is the same when looking at it.

Bob

Wow!! That one is amazing as well! I really love that medical flag. Is it a formation guidon?

Paul,

I don't have any more information at this time but will try to find out for you.

Bob

• 12 years later...