News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

RCMP uniform and badge Collection

My father and I are serious collectors of RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police), NWMP (North West Mounted Police) and RNWMP (Royal North West Mounted Police) items. We have an extensive collection but there are both rare and common items we are still in need of. We mainly collect Issue item. Uniforms and uniform parts, including tunics, hats, hat badges, wallet badges, shirts, pants, boots, gun belts and related items.

We are particularly interested in the older items, Anything from the NWMP, RNWMP, RCMP marine division, older musical ride items, horse saddle blankets, or items from the RCMP members who served as part of the First Division of the Canadian Provost Corp during the Second World War.

We are very interested in officers items especially older officers cap badges, swords and any long service medals or medal groups attributed to members.

If you have anything you think We might be interested in please E-mail me with a list and prices and hopefully we can do some business.

I will attempt to add some photos of our collection.

We currently have quite a few duplicate uniform items to sell or trade if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time,

Stephen Weatherby extrabacon@ns.sympatico.ca

My father and I are serious collectors of RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police), NWMP (North West Mounted Police) and RNWMP (Royal North West Mounted Police) items. We have an extensive collection but there are both rare and common items we are still in need of. We mainly collect Issue item. Uniforms and uniform parts, including tunics, hats, hat badges, wallet badges, shirts, pants, boots, gun belts and related items.

We are particularly interested in the older items, Anything from the NWMP, RNWMP, RCMP marine division, older musical ride items, horse saddle blankets, or items from the RCMP members who served as part of the First Division of the Canadian Provost Corp during the Second World War.

We are very interested in officers items especially older officers cap badges, swords and any long service medals or medal groups attributed to members.

If you have anything you think We might be interested in please E-mail me with a list and prices and hopefully we can do some business.

I will attempt to add some photos of our collection.

We currently have quite a few duplicate uniform items to sell or trade if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time,

Stephen Weatherby extrabacon@ns.sympatico.ca

Hello Stephen - welcome to you and your Father on GMIC. You have a splendid collection and I am sure will find many other interested collectors.

I am curious about photo 9 - the RCMP naval and petty officers badges - what is their significance ?

I have just been approached on email by a German couple who have an extensive collectkion of RCMP items. They are particularly looking to purchase a pair of riding breeches. Please let me know if you have any spare ones and I will put them in touch with you.

Hello, and yes I do have a couple pair of extra Breeches for sale or trade. I also just picked up a couple more pair of high brown boots, brand new forage cap, sgt. red serge, sgt. brown serge, sgt. Pea Jacket, patrol jacket, sam brown belt, winter jacket, older Kings crown buttons, etc. all for sale or trade. Looking forward to hearing from your friend.

The naval and PO badges are from teh RCMP Marine division. The PO ones come up time to time but the officers ones on the top, are extremely rare.

Thanks, Stephen.

Thanks for showing your wonderfull collection Stephen, its a creit to both you and youd Dad. I have a couple of mountie uniforms in my collection I would love to have a few more .

cheers Rodg

Rod G, We are starting to go through boxes of items and sell off all the duplicate items. What would you be looking for? I know we have red serges, brown serges, sam brown belts, high brown boots, forage caps, shirts, patrol jackets, winter jacets, Pea jackets, riding breeches, banana pants, work pants, etc.. Let me know what you may be interested in, Thanks, Stephen.

extrabacon@ns.sympatico.ca

Stephen - I will IM the possible new members email, since you may be able to help. I think Leigh - our Host - maybe away, however, I don't think we must allow our Forum to become a selling place. Try the IM system or, there is the special sub-forum. Mervyn

• 11 years later...