News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Deutsche Christen - Volkskirchenbewegung

Hope you don't mind Sergey, but I have moved your post into this new thread.

Nice badge, here's mine. I've lightened the contrast a little to show the detail better, but the actual colour of the badge is the same as yours.

Cheers

Don

post-116-093078300 1288909255_thumb.jpg

post-116-059655100 1288909263_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

I found this variant recently........

Notice the lack of rays or starburst coming from the centre.

As before I have changed the contrast slightly to show the details, but the red is a deep colour on the actual badge.

Cheers

Don

• 1 year later...

I recently came across another with a slight variation again. This time the starburst is finer & the arms of the Swastika are slightly shorter. Probably just a die cutter's variation....

Cheers

Don

From looking at the obverse and reverse of the examples shown I see nothing that points to reproduction. Pre and post war use is always a possibility since it's more of a sun wheel than a swastika. Membership grades or periods of membership another possibility.

Does Husken not show or discuss these?

--dj--Joe

I personally feel that they are original otherwise I wouldn't have purchased them, but these days who can say for sure.

Yes Hüsken shows them, the 1997 edition shows the latest one I've shown & new edition shows the fisrt ones posted here. Neither edition shows the version without the starburst.

Cheers

Don