News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi Kingdom Era Mini Medal Bar

Guest IMHF

post-3626-093678800 1292105266_thumb.jpg

Here is an Iraqi Kingdom Era 6 Mini Medal Bar that I was offered a few days ago, just wanted to share it with you.

-Iraqi Kingdom Bravery Medal

-GSM/ASM General Service Medal

-WWII General Officer Service Medal

-1945 Victory Medal

-King Faisal II Coronation Silver Medal

-1954 Rescue Service Flood Medal

Lorenzo

I would like to found out some information on the medals manufacture dates do they fall into the same manufactured date. Could this be a pieced together bar?? I know that the medals are all kingdom era but were they all manufactured the same era or after. You can go to the local AAFES and replace old medals by buying new ones, this was the same in Iraq. There were shops that members of the Armed forces could go to and buy military medals, Insignias. Through time medals would change in many different ways which could help out in identifying what the original production dates were. Take the Iraqi WWII General Service mini medal it was awarded for WWII Service to Officers, but they were still being manufactured after the kingdom era so they could be replacements to damged or older versions of the medal. <BR><BR>Thank you<BR><BR>Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

• 2 weeks later...

post-3626-093678800 1292105266_thumb.jpg

Here is an Iraqi Kingdom Era 6 Mini Medal Bar that I was offered a few days ago, just wanted to share it with you.

-Iraqi Kingdom Bravery Medal

-GSM/ASM General Service Medal

-WWII General Officer Service Medal

-1945 Victory Medal

-King Faisal II Coronation Silver Medal

-1954 Rescue Service Flood Medal

Lorenzo

Well the bar started off at $900.00 I believe that I have worked out a deal close to $600.00 for this medal bar in a few days this should be a done deal and a piece added to my collection.

Lorenzo

Well the bar started off at $900.00 I believe that I have worked out a deal close to $600.00 for this medal bar in a few days this should be a done deal and a piece added to my collection.

Lorenzo

Deal is complete this beauty is now part of my collection, the bar came out of Iraq from the Najaf area. Owain I would like to thank you for your help and buying guidelines you saved me $300.00.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Deal is complete this beauty is now part of my collection, the bar came out of Iraq from the Najaf area. Owain I would like to thank you for your help and buying guidelines you saved me $300.00.

Thank you

Lorenzo

post-3626-082200400 1293393520_thumb.jpg

Here is another image of my bar the dealers name is blacked out.

Thank you for Viewing

Lorenzo

That is a really cool bar. This is the first mini bar I have seen. I do not see too many of their military members in a position to wear minis. He must have been a very high ranking officer.

Thank you Paul for Viewing, here is a photo of Rihab Rashid Taha al-Azawi's Father who was killed by Saddam Hussein. Here you can see him wearing a mini medal bar of the Repubic era.

post-3626-099706200 1293644662_thumb.jpg

• 6 years later...