News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1939 - EK2(Juncker)...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Barzda :

Real nice hand-frosted (2nd type) early harder to find first production coin-silver frame Juncker ....with the first core used - which is a W&L core and coresponds to the 7 on the working chart .

I would be interested in a closeup picture of the top right - inside corner .

Regards, Douglas

Edited by Douglas 5

And as far as the ribbon goes is fine .... this happens do to exsposure to sun light . Looks like an original- possible dull orange ribbon -fading to this brown , which is the leftover other pigmentation in the color .

Douglas

Morning Barzda :

Nice artistic pictures that show the frosting method nicely , but unfornatly the one corner beading I am interested in is obscured by glare and the low angle . Just used the first example I came across - to show what I am looking for . A high pixel resolution is best . This example a bit blurry do to the magnification .

Regards, Douglas

post-1641-023764900 1295194259_thumb.jpg

Excellant.... thank very much .

Yours shows nicely the 2nd method applicator applied frosting and the fine bonepartical laced paint . The core on yours dryed in the facing up postion . I would think the first stage of streamlining and speeding up the finishing process do to increased demand . The one I have is still done the slow way .... hand brush applied frosting and the core turn upside down to dry . With help of gravity this creates a nice 'domed' Swastika as the paint dries . Nicely to see on the paint chip ! At the same time this exsposes the bone particles left behind in the arm cutouts .

Amazing how much pictures can tell and show us !!

Regards Douglas

post-1641-074813300 1295273886_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...