News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

ID VICTORY PARADE UNIFORM

Hi to all,

I bought this extraordinaryuniform in a place in Tirana. (jacket + epaulettes + trousers + cap). I putonly the orders and medals.

This is Soviet Victory Paradeuniform, but with an difference. On the normal uniforms, the collar has thesame color of the uniform, but in my case the collar is red. How is possiblethis?

It isabsolutely secure that the uniform is original, because Ihave found it in aplace, from where it was not moved by at least 50 years.

Regards,

Artan

post-5692-066398900 1294871699_thumb.jpg

Are you sure that this one is soviet?

The star on the cap looks strange. Soviet general caps had a round metal cap badge.

http://rkka.ru/uniform/files/a36.htm

How does the membroidery on the arm cuffs look?

best regards

Andreas

I believe it's an Albanian General's Victory Parade uniform. Copied from the Soviet version.

Dan cheers.gif

Dear Herr Hauptman,

I attach here a photo of AlbanianMod. 1952. It is almost identical with Soviet Victory Parade uniform. But mynew acquisition, is different in the general color (more blu) and in the collarcolor (red).

Regards,

Artan

post-5692-003357600 1295298576_thumb.jpg

I would say that this is a soviet made uniform for an Albanian general. Maybe made direct after the war in 1945.

And later the style for albanian gerneral unofroms changed in 1952.

best regards

Andreas

I only have a couple of albanian generals photographies, and before 1952, they show a red (?) velvet collar, but a totally different embroidery of oak-leaves-style...

Dear Seb,

I think you are talking for the Albanian Mod 1947 General Parade Uniform. That uniform was with red collar and one row of buttons. Instead, the Mod. 1952 has two row of buttons.

I attach a photo of Enver Hoxha in Mod.1947 uniform.

Andreas,

It is impossible for my uniform, to be of 1945, because this type of uniform was entered in power in 1952.

Regards,

Artan

• 10 months later...

Hi to all,

I bought this extraordinaryuniform in a place in Tirana. (jacket + epaulettes + trousers + cap). I putonly the orders and medals.

This is Soviet Victory Paradeuniform, but with an difference. On the normal uniforms, the collar has thesame color of the uniform, but in my case the collar is red. How is possiblethis?

It isabsolutely secure that the uniform is original, because Ihave found it in aplace, from where it was not moved by at least 50 years.

Regards,

Artan

I'm not a uniform collector so my attention was grabbed by something else: beautiful hero award Artan! :jumping:

• 7 months later...

dear mr lame, the jacket of the uniform judging from the ranks belonged to enver hoxha. the jacket was made specially for hoxha before the visit of the latter to belgrade. this was made with the help of soviet military attaché in tirana (sokolov).

you can find more informations about the uniform on the book "titistët".