News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

POLICE HASSLES....

My homepage on iafrica had two newsreports today that I thought were interesting. One is from Germany and the other from Russia - who are getting quite annoyed and have been arresting the girls. The dog report, I think we will welcome Craig's expert opinion on what happened. I had always thought Schnauzers were a good breed ? I remember the Metropolitan Police in London experimented some years ago with Rottweillers - they bit so many handlers that they were withdrawn and the good old German Shepherds re-introduced. Personally, I think Dachsunds would be quite effective - my two - the terrible twins - are not afraid of anything - even the big dogs............

Edited by Mervyn Mitton

Well, I suppose it could be worse....

Bitten by Russian girls and forced to kiss a riesen Schnauze....

Having been bitten by a number of dogs and having kissed a few girls... I think the world must be at peace if these are the biggest things the cops have to complain about... :-)

Perhaps a bit opposite of the topic, but I thought I would let all members know that I have been hassled by the police recently. Well, former police at any rate, a certain former British copper has seen fit to send parcels through a third party thus depriving me of my God given right to reciprocate in kind :D . Said retired officer, who currently resides in South Africa had a fantastic copy of his book deposited in my mail box today. While this form of harrassment is welcome (and highly encouraged), I am now chaffed that as a boisterous American, I cannot dispense some form of gratitude in the mail. So, now I have to go public with my thank you so that all members can be aware that we have the best bunch of people in the collecting community on this forum. :beer: Scott.

Anyone else heard of the Aussie police dog handler ............. whose dog ............. bit his (the handler's) BALLS off !!!!

True story !!!

Now wait a second... to REALLY bite his balls off, there cannot have been any cloth between the teeth and said body parts...

Balls, Fingers, Ears are common, broken noses probaly number 1. I have a nice canine scar through my wrist from my own dog and a couple of other dings from charming pit bulls!

I love the handlers excuse "I just told him to sit" yeah I think the handler was having ahem "Words" and the dog thought "You know what I don't want to take it from you"

So ends the partnership

Now wait a second... to REALLY bite his balls off, there cannot have been any cloth between the teeth and said body parts...

Dog took the balls, cloth and everything in between ......... in one bite.

Cop was in the drugs squad.

Dog was on a raid ............ and 'excited'.

Just got carried away, I suppose.

Cop got a BIG compensation payout.

Has a squeaky voice now, but bags of money. Money bags, but no ball bag.

He could even have afforded the FW badge. :whistle: