News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi Metal Insignia Kingdom to Kassim Government of 1963

Guest IMHF

Iraqi Kingdom Insignia to Kassim Government of 1963

Hello everyone I have picked up a very large collection of Iraqi Insignia in the past years of collecting Iraqi Militaria. I will start by posting images and what they represent one at a time. This will help all of us to understand what each piece means. I want to thank you all for your viewing of this Thread and I hope that it will be a helpful tool to you.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Iraqi Insignia badge for the General Abd al-Karim Qasim Military College worn during the years of 1958 to1963.

Lorenzo

I will be working on the research and information on the other 48 different insignia badges of this time period.

As soon as I find out information that is sufficient enough for the Insignia I will post it.

Note: Not all of my Insignia from this time period is posted in the first image above so I am working on getting images to post with the information I have on them. It is hard for me to access my collection while I am serving in Iraq.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Iraqi Insignia badge for the General Abd al-Karim Qasim Military Collage worn during the years of 1958 to1963.

Lorenzo

This is a metal decorate flag of the collage you can see the inaignia that was used during the years of 1958-1963 after the Qasim government was destoryed.

-This piece is a part of my collection it was found in Baghdad, Iraq in 2008

Lorenzo

-Kingdom Military Electrical Engineer Rank Insignia Badge.

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

-Iraqi Kingdom Military Fitter Ranks Badge, the Fitter is the man who deals with iron machines using the file and other tools.

Lorenzo

Iraqi Kingdom Royal Guards Badge ( there are two types of this badge, three Arabic letters used for Royal Guards Crowd, two Arabic letters used for Royal Guards Headquarters).

Thank you

Lorenzo

• 6 years later...
    On 3/28/2011 at 23:00, IMHF said:

Insignia 1.jpg

Iraqi Kingdom Music Rank Badge Insignia of the army used during the kingdom era pre 1958.

Lorenzo

i want one if you have??

• 1 year later...