News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

corvaton

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it is. Have a Cuban Hero of Labor myself.

I'm not so sure about it being as extremely rare as one would think based on the nr of actually awarded titles though. Suspect there's a case of "excess inventory escapees" - although even then, not very common to find these.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that rare, I was able to buy several a few years back for substantially less than 2000- Euro. I will be outright stunned if this piece (which is still in production and available in Cuba) would sell for that price.....

• 2 months later...
    • 4 years later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 4 years later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 7 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Hello Gentlemen,

It seems very likely it had existed a 1st Type of insignia likely instituted in 1971, 

These photos were taken by me, in Numismatic Museum Habana ( Calle Obispo ) 1 month ago.

In the museum, they had also Hero Estrella ( which is Hero of Cuba , with institution dated 1979 ).

In the museum, they do not display Hero del Trabajo Estrella, but we can assume, that the museum was not a priority for the cuban government. But it's nice it exist.

Regards to all.

Emmanuel

Cuba Order Hero Nacional del Trabajo 1st Type 1971 Numismatic Museum Habana.JPG

Cuba Order Hero Nacional del Trabajo 1st Type 1971 obverse Numismatic Museum Habana.JPG

Cuba Order Hero Nacional del Trabajo 1st Type 1971 reverse Numismatic Museum Habana.JPG