News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Japanese Victory Medal

Guest Darrell

• 2 weeks later...
    Guest Darrell

Hi Darrell,

is this a simple "scratch" ?

Matthias

Hi Matthias .... I never even noticed. Took out the loop and looked. Appears to be some sort of small stain on the surface. Why do you ask? If you turn the medal to the light in different directions you can't even notice it there.

Edited by Darrell

Hi Matthias .... I never even noticed. Took out the loop and looked. Appears to be some sort of small stain on the surface. Why do you ask? If you turn the medal to the light in different directions you can't even notice it there.

Hi Darrell,

with a little phantasie it could look like a kind of signature (and this would have been curious)...but so, simple stain...

Nice ones, both medals!

Best regards

Matthias

Guest Darrell

This one arrived today. Another Case for a WW1 Japanese Victory Medal (without the medal). But .. I have two medals uncased ... soooo ... :P

This one's in slightly better condition than the first posted above.

Case Top: