News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

WHAT THE NEW FORUM IS ABOUT ***ADVISORY PANEL - BRIAN: STUKA f : HUGH - COMMENTS PLEASE

I have felt for some time that - despite our obvious Militaria attachment - that there could be room for a sub-Forum dealing with other types of
    collectables. Nick has kindly set this new Forum up, and it's success or, failure, will depend on your joining-in.

Over all the years of our collecting we tend to buy attractive pieces outside of our militaria fields - look on this as your chance to show them - or, to ask the Panels advice on identification and an approx. value ( these will be given without prejudice to GMIC or it's members).

I, and Brian - will oversee an Advisory Panel from different Countries in order to give accurate advice.

We are hoping that this new Forum will encourage outside members to visit and to join. Public Relations press articles will also be able to make mention of it as an added benefit. So, please spread the word - the only 'one stop' forum.

ADVISORY PANEL : MYSELF ; BRIAN - CANADA ; HUGH - THE US ; STUKA f - EUROPE .

Since we will run in a slightly different format - the following are our only rules :

IF YOU ARE JUST SHOWING AN ARTICLE FOR INTEREST - POST PICTURE AND DESCRIPTION AS USUAL. MEMBERS CAN JOIN-IN AND COMMENT IMMEDIATELY.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASKING A QUESTION ON AN OBJECT - POST PICTURE & RELEVENT INFORMATION. ** MEMBERS LEAVE PANEL TO ANSWER ** - THEN YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE WELCOMED.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 years later...