News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi Air Force Commander’s Personal Photo Album

Guest IMHF

Iraqi Air Force Commander’s Personal Photo Album

Hello Everyone I just picked up an Iraqi Air Force Commander’s personal Photo Album for my collection.

-Thair Al Tikriti

I am still doing research on this Iraqi Officer who has tons of history behind him, if you have any information about this Iraqi Air Force officer please post I would love to learn more about him.

If you look at some of the Photos of the 160 the album came with you can see a lot of the buildings I see here in Cob Spiecher.

I look forward to your comments thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

• Replies 70
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iraqi Air Force Commander's Personal Photo Album

Hello Everyone I just picked up an Iraqi Air Force Commander's personal Photo Album for my collection.

-Thair Al Tikriti

I am still doing research on this Iraqi Officer who has tons of history behind him, if you have any information about this Iraqi Air Force officer please post I would love to learn more about him.

If you look at some of the Photos of the 160 the album came with you can see a lot of the buildings I see here in Cob Spiecher.

I look forward to your comments thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

This was the first photo in the album you can see General Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr and Adnan Khayrallah Tulfa in the center of the first row. Also in the first row second from the left is Iraqi Air Force Commander Thair Al Tikriti; this was his private photo album which is now part of my collection.

Lorenzo

Here you can see Thair al Tikriti standing next to an officer I cannot recognize any information would be great to have so please feel free to post if you know who he is.

Thank you

Lorenzo

In this photo he is standing in the medal while the unknown officer awards an Iraqi Air Force Cadet his pilot’s Wing.

Lorenzo

It appears that the unknown officer is a visitor to the graduating class at the Iraqi Air Force College here in Tikrit, Iraq.

Lorenzo

Here in this photo you can see that Thair and the unknown officer are walking on the red carpet as part of the ceremonial visitation entrance.

Lorenzo

In this photo you can see Thair standing at the end also I believe the officer at the other end is the Queen of Diamonds Muzahim Sa’b Hasan Al Tikriti Iraqi Air Defense Commander Saddam Hussein’s.

Lorenzo

Here in this photo Thair is presenting a boxed gift, I just wish they had taken a photo of the inside of the gift.

Lorenzo

Here in this photo you can see that Thair and the unknown officer are walking on the red carpet as part of the ceremonial visitation entrance.

Lorenzo

It appears as if they stopped to take press photos as part of the ceremonial visitation entrance.

Lorenzo

The photo album contains 160 plus photos I will post more here in the next few days, would like to see some comments and information about the album.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Here in this Photo you can see Iraqi AF Commander Thair sitting in a classroom environment on the far right.

Lorenzo

The next 3 Photos are of him being awarded some sort of Order Breast Badge from another Officer any information on the individuals in the photos or the order itself would be very helpful.

You can see the Order sitting on the Table

Thank you

Lorenzo

In this Photo you see Thair on the far left and the High Iraqi AF Officer is grabing some munchies to eat.

I wonder what the breast badge is, has an eight pointed star type and it is not that of the Order of the Two Rivers.

Lorenzo

Here you can see Thair wearing the same Order on his civil coat walking down a hall with the AF Officer.

Lorenzo

Here you can see Thair wearing the same Order on his civil coat walking down a hall with the AF Officer.

Lorenzo

I wonder if the Officer in the Backgrounds knows that his hat Insignia is offset to the right!!! hahahahaha!!!

Well here is a few more photos I will be posting the rest of the 160 plus photos of this Iraqi AF officer's Life here soon.

Thank you for viewing

Lorenzo