News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi Air Force Commander’s Personal Photo Album

Guest IMHF

• Replies 70
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owain and Dave

Thank you very much for the I.D. Help I have added this information to my notes. I will make tabes for each photo to tell the story of this Iraqi AF Officer's Life I was lucky to find this album for my collection very costly but well worth it.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Here is another photo from the Iraqi AF officer’s Album sitting in the chair is an unknown Iraqi Ministry of Defense Officer.

Lorenzo

Here are a few members in this photo I do not recognize; you can see that the prior owner album before me is in the photo.

Lorenzo

Some sort of Staff meeting

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

Isn't the officer in the front row, left side wearing the Al Bakir University Badge on a hanger on his left pocket? This is the badge in my book on page 125.

Bob

Lorenzo, Isn't the officer in the front row, left side wearing the Al Bakir University Badge on a hanger on his left pocket? This is the badge in my book on page 125. Bob

Bob

The badge is the Insignia if Al Bakr along with the Iraqi Armed Forces, The Military Instructors badge??

Thank you for your comment

Lorenzo

Very interesting photos Lorenzo. Thank you for posting them. I really like this historical grouping.

Thank you Paul but I think I could have done better with putting them all in order, I just post them after scanning and chopping them down.

Thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

Hello Everyone I am looking for the club member that sent me an email regarding color touch ups for these photos I have posted. I want thank you for taking the time to make the images stand out from the original scans and yes I could use the help to crop them to look great on the GMIC.

-I had lost your Email you had sent me and I am trying to get in contact with you, I hope I can find you this way.

Thank you very much,

Note: I did not want to make the scans in full detail because I paid a lot of money for the original Photo album and I don’t want others to use my images for their gain.

Lorenzo