News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi Air Force Commander’s Personal Photo Album

Guest IMHF

• Replies 70
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lorenzo,

Isn't the officer in the front row, left side wearing the Al Bakir University Badge on a hanger on his left pocket? This is the badge in my book on page 125.

Bob

You can see in this Picture that his rank was a General at the time Al Bakr Was President of Iraq.

Lorenzo

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another photo from the album. This is the same area now. Lorenzo

I took this photo today as if I was standing in the officer's location of the photo taken.

Thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

I took this image today to show what the building looks like now, I see that the windows were bricked up. I bet it was due to save on cost of shattered windows from fighter jets passing by.. When Iraq received the Mig 21 or faster??

Thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

Here in this photo you can see that he was awarded the:

-Wisam al Rafidain Order of the Two Rivers

-Iraqi Air Force Service Order

Worn on his ribbon bar~

Lorenzo

Here is two more photos from the album I purchase with a before Cadet Photo then a Higher Officer in Saddam’s Air Force

Lorenzo

• 1 year later...

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the photos, The Gentleman in photos 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27 and 28 is Nima Al Dulaimi- The Iraqi Cheif of The Air Force from 1973 to 1976- my father- Those photos from a visit to Spain upon an invitation from the Spanish officials around 1975. I would really appreciated if the mentioned photos are for sale, I am desperiate to have any photos of my father and any photos for the Iraqi Air Force. Kindly let me know if they are for sale. My e-mail is: sodadnima@hotmail.com . Thank you again.