Gentleman's Military Interest Club
christerd

My Finnish Collection 1918-1945

Hmm, 

It really looks real by the pictures on EBAY , and I haven´t seen any real good fakes of this class ...

But hard to be 100% without holding in real life , and comparing weight and size . But I would vote for genuine , anyone else ?

The price is ???  but maybe everyone waiting for a sniper attack ?

will be interesting to follow.

Christer

3 minutes ago, christerd said:

Hmm, 

It really looks real by the pictures on EBAY , and I haven´t seen any real good fakes of this class ...

But hard to be 100% without holding in real life , and comparing weight and size . But I would vote for genuine , anyone else ?

The price is ???  but maybe everyone waiting for a sniper attack ?

will be interesting to follow.

Christer

This is Ex-kuеnker 2015
I asked the seller.

1 minute ago, Roman Slivin said:

This is Ex-kuеnker 2015
I asked the seller.

Wow , he could loose a lot of money if the price dosn´t rise .....

christer

Prices have gone down in recent years, but the rarities do still today have quite a price tag. I do have seen a slight increase in prices this autumn, e.g. Holmasto auctioned a 1941 2.Class Cross of Liberty for 600€ + 24% buyers premium which is the highest I've seen in a while (auction of 30th September). Considering that 1160 of these -41 models awarded contrary to the 167 of the -39 model awarded I'm expecting the Ebay cross to go for more than what it went in the Künker auction. For the moment the price is 603€, it's on a good way of going for more than what it was purchased for.

Things are starting to get interesting, can't wait to see the hammer price as I haven't seen one for sale in years in an auction. This particular cross has been auctioned twice, it seems to be a quite good investment piece.

Just to make things clear I'm myself not a bidder, I'm just following the auction.

4 hours ago, Dansson said:

Things are starting to get interesting, can't wait to see the hammer price as I haven't seen one for sale in years in an auction. This particular cross has been auctioned twice, it seems to be a quite good investment piece.

Just to make things clear I'm myself not a bidder, I'm just following the auction.

sale price: 938.00 €

He really sell out a outstanding collection  a 1st class 1918 civilian !!! .

One strange thing is the bidder with  few feedback who bids on all his items, but only to a certain level. And he has 65 bid retractions in 6 months. Maybe the seller have a friend as  insurance.....

well well , the Finnish Orders seems to have been a Good investment .

christer

6 hours ago, christerd said:

well well , the Finnish Orders seems to have been a Good investment .

Seems so, even if prices were down for a few years. One reason why the price drop never was so radical is that the prices weren't originally that high after all relative to other nations awards, considering the rarity of many orders. Think what the price would be for a German or British gallantry order that was awarded only 167 times... We're lucky the prices aren't higher as they could be higher :) 

I start to wonder , did this guy buy every order at the kunker auction 2015 ?

Now he have at least 10 objects from the Kunker auction out for sale if I see right 

Christer