News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

7 place medal bar Uffz. Friedrich Albert Schlechte, 2. Garde Regiment zu Fuss

After about 1 and half year at the Gun Show (Waffenbörse) in Stuttgart I found this tuxedo (civilian) bar (this type also known in German as "Frackspange"), which I immediately recognized being part of the above-mentioned group. I bought it and asked the seller if he knew of the other items, but he couldn't give me any information about it. I was surprised and frustrated to see this bar being sold alone...

Here is the description of the bar:

• Preußen, Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse am Kämpferband, 1914-1924 (OEK 1909), E gs/S
    • Lippe, Kriegsehrenkreuz für heldenmütige Tat am Band für Kämpfer 1914-1918 bis 1922 (OEK 1190), GBr vg
    • Lippe, Militärverdienstmedaille, VS Kranz mit Schwertern 1915 (OEK 1186)
    • Deutsches Reich 1933-45, Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer (OEK 3803/1), ohne Hersteller
    • Österreich 1. Republik, 1. Weltkriegs-Erinnerungsmedaille
    • Ungarn, 1. Weltkriegs-Erinnerungsmedaille
    • Bulgarien, 1. Weltkriegs-Erinnerungsmedaille

Edited by Claudio

I almost forgot about this bar and gave up any hope of finding the rest of the group, not to speak about the name of the original owner... I thought it was lost for eternity...

... until I saw the other "brotherly" bar appearing on Ebay Germany!

On the back... some writings in Sütterlin... Can somebody be so gentle and helpful to decipher it for me? I would really appreciate it a lot! ;)

Evidently the pictures were glued in an album... what a pity... :angry:

Thank you Christophe... for your nice words. ;)

Some time ago you asked me privately, why I don't post anymore... that's the reason! Over 120 views and no answer or comment to my thread. Same also about one thread I posted with lots of pictures of a museum I visited in Germany (U-Boot Denkmal, Laboe).

ciao,

Claudio