News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Eur 1532.- For a EK on Ebay - new record!

Maybe some hardcore collector wanted it to fill a hole in his collection.

IMHO he needs to fill the hole in his head first.... ;-)

hahahaha....good one.

And, of course, there must have been another collector who had to drive this bid up.

I would not call it a record. I remember this funky EK from December last year. A whopping 1823E.

But it certainly is a insane price for a J H Werner. This were up two years ago and reached the moderate price of 478E. A damn shame I was outbid on it.

Yes! Probably all those insane results from the last months, on eBay and at Munich auctuions, are fakes.

:whistle:

Kay, you must be kidding. It's nothing new people are paying top prices for stuff they believe to need.

Yes! Probably all those insane results from the last months, on eBay and at Munich auctuions, are fakes.

:whistle:

Kay, you must be kidding. It's nothing new people are paying top prices for stuff they believe to need.

no I am not kidding ,,,I am a long time E bayer so,