News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Opinions on Spanish Medal Reference Book

Scott

Not really. I have it, it´s a good book, and even though it covers a lot of medals from different periods, all pictures are in black and white. And the description of many medals is quite simple, it only covers the medal design, but not why it was awarded and how many awards were made.

Not worth that money, besides, it´s in spanish.

Regards,

Dolfek.

• 2 weeks later...

This book is now sold out, but USD 150 appear very expensive. This book is about 40-50 euros

I can offer the

COMPENDIO LEGISLATIVO DE ÓRDENES, MEDALLAS Y CONDECORACIONES

Inetractive CD interactivo with the rules (with comments) of all (trhe most part) Spanish ODM

Also some own articles (in spanish but with english navigation pages

More of 120 PDF thematic files, for print in high quiality. More of 4300 pages with hundreds of colour and b/w pics and images, variants, etc

Price: 36,00 € (plus postage)

http://www.coleccionesmilitares.com/medallas/libros.htm

cdcon.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.

The CD have among others a file for the Republican Decorations 1931-1939, other for the National items 1936-1977, other for the ex-combatants and volunteers, other for the propagandictis and patriotic. Also for the Order of Saint Ferdinand, Military Medal, Wound Medal, Military Merit Cross. A special fiile for the Spanish Division in Russia, etc. Include images of the gazette, particular collections, variants, etc.

Please see

http://galeon.com/ingenierosmundiales/SPODMCD.pdf

Edited by Antonio Prieto

• 1 month later...

Hi;

I have Mr. Prieto Barrios new CD and I highly recomend it.

With no doubt it is the best spanish medals, orders and awards work with plenty of color pictures and legal regulations.

Gracias por el CD que he recibido a través del amigo Jaume de Barcelona.

Edited by Padelman