News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guerilla Star (Bintang Gerilja)

kapten_windu

Hi Chris, i haven't found the data yet..

Most of the recipient of Guerilla star only awarded with the common type of Guerilla star (that look like breast medal) or neck ribbon..

It's said that Guerilla star have no class but i've seen different type of that star (only look like a medal, with neck ribbon, and breast badge)

• 2 weeks later...

Here the Bintang Gerilja as a set with ribbon.

And yes I confirm the breast star which is very small (56 millimeters) is rare.In a very big indonesian ODM collection auctioned in London in 2004 there was a neck badge with same cocarde ribbon as presented here,but no breast star.

In the Kraton Museum at Yogyakarta they don't have the breast star either.

Emmanuel

And the reverse of the breats star with a different ,certainly early design with safety clutch.

The weight of the breast star I own is 47 grammes.

Height : 56 millimeters & width : 60 millimeters (from left tip to right tip).

Emmanuel

Here the Bintang Gerilja as a set with ribbon.

And yes I confirm the breast star which is very small (56 millimeters) is rare.In a very big indonesian ODM collection auctioned in London in 2004 there was a neck badge with same cocarde ribbon as presented here,but no breast star.

In the Kraton Museum at Yogyakarta they don't have the breast star either.

Emmanuel

Hi Emmanuel, thank you for posting.. :)

The breast star in my photo is earlier than yours (please notice the word GERILJA and GERILYA

The changes from J to Y probably happens in 1970's

Windu