News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SS & NSDAP Cufflinks... good, bad or ugly?

Hi all. A friend and fellow member has these cuff links and wants to know if they are original or not. I don't think they are good but I'm no expert with jewelry like this. So hoping some of you can give a confirmation one way or the other.

If by some chance some, or all of them are original, then if you could give him an idea of value that would be a great help. He's a fairly new member and hasn't been able to post pics yet so I'm trying to help him out. Once I get this going I'm sure he'll pop in and I know he deeply appreciates any and all help.

For now... here's the goods in question:

He has some folks who are intro'd in buying these, but he wants to know for sure if they are good or not before making the sales. He has no problem selling if they are original but also needs to know (in the case of them indeed being original) a fair price as he does not want to take advantage of anyone.

So again, hoping some of our members can help out with this.

Many thanks! :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Bill is kind of desperate for info on these. He's a new member so hoping to get some response on these. I know one of our members must know for sure if these are good or bad and roughly what they're worth. He has some folks interested but does not want to sell fakes as originals. He also doesn't have a clue, if they're original, how much they'd be worth.

Again, any and all help would be DEEPLY appreciated! It's just outside my areas of knowledge.

Many thanks! :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Greetings to all...........First, I would like to thank all concerned for the information on the other items that Dan posted on here for me (the SA dagger, and the Bishops sword/dagger)....I very much appreciate the information ! I am not too knowledgeable about any of this stuff, and before I sell an item, I like to know what it really is, and what it may be worth... I don't want to pass off anything as authentic that isn't....By the same token, if it is authentic, I would like to get a fair price for it..... Dan has been a big help to me in identifying some items, and posting some items here.... I tried to post myself, but haven't had much luck with it......I would sincerely appreciate any information anyone can give me on the cuff links, whether they are authentic or not, and what they may be worth........with all the best and highest regards.....bill

Hi

This link shows a auction for a similar set- no markings though

www.liveauctioneers.com/item/9090251

The only ones Im dodgy on are the SS ones- the others appear to have period fastners

Maybe worth seeing if the makers marks come up as known repro

Cheers

Perce