News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 56
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kicking myself - I had a full copy of the official newspaper of the NSDStB at one time full of photos, and it has disappeared. I'll go looking in all my boxes, but it hasn't been seen in quite a while. If it shows up I'll scan some of the photos.

The cover I remember had a large photo of a line of older university students in brown shirt and black pants with NSDStB armbands, the belt with buckle and member pin on the (black?) tie.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Stephen, here's my latest addition, same as your's (M1/52). Unfortunately I'm not able to illustrate the RZM-logo, as the pin is blocking the view. However the letters are just a blur and non of them are readable. A bit strange, as the M1/52 is rather crisp :unsure:

cheers

Peter

Another nice piece Peter, you've been busy.

Deschler was one of the only makers to punch, or press in their RZM marks rather than have raised ones. It's very common to see this on their pieces.

• 2 years later...
    • 2 months later...

[attachmentid=24321][attachmentid=24322]

QUOTE(scowen @ Jan 23 2006, 16:30 )

Finally my NS Alterherrnbund

Hello Guys, Here is an image of my Alterherrnbund. M1/63 which differs from your maker. I notice a slight diference in my lettering. I am hoping another owner of M1/63 can/will post for comparison. Have a nice day. Robert

Here my M1/63 for comparison, hope this helps.

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_03_2012/post-8319-0-61957800-1331081691.jpg

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_03_2012/post-8319-0-20918500-1331081655.jpg

• 1 month later...
    • 6 months later...
    • 8 months later...