News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SOVIET CALL TO ARMS - PHOTO COMPETITION

I'll be posting some pics of Soviet ODMS on the GMIC Photo Competition. Not that I'll get anywhere with them, but I think that the Soviet Section is not at all being well represented.

In terms of membership following the Soviet sections, we Ivans are supposed to be one of the larger groups.

And if I may say, we Ivans have some of the more impressive ODMs and groups among other things.

And yet, we are letting the Tommies, Krauts, Limeys, Froggies and Nips outshine us!!! We are conspicuos more b our absence then our presence!!

So come on dear Ivans, and lets show the rest of GMIC the beauty of the Soviet red storm!!! Stavai strana agromnaya!!!

Jim :cheers:

Jim

I've just looked at your pictures and I hate you. Not only are the awards just fantastic your photo taking skills are outstanding. Well done.

I notice the end date has been extended, it'll give me time to try to improve.

Spaz

Comrade Jim, have heeded your call to arms! Have just submited a few and now with the deadline extended I hope to have time to do some more. Am on duty the next two days but will do my best.

слава! победа!

Follow us to glory and victory comrades! :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Jim

I've just looked at your pictures and I hate you. Not only are the awards just fantastic your photo taking skills are outstanding. Well done.

I notice the end date has been extended, it'll give me time to try to improve.

Spaz

Thanks Spaz!! I appreciate the comment!

They are pics that I took ages ago and you are encouraging me to take more. I doubt that they they'll get more impressive than the OBK3 in terms of the actual awards but in terms of beauty, we've got the advantage - Soviet ODM'S are in my opinion the top models in the ODM world. Yes other countries also churn out the odd beauty but hey..... I have yet to see a soviet Order that does not turn heads!!

Will look forward to seeing your pictures.

Comrade Jim, have heeded your call to arms! Have just submited a few and now with the deadline extended I hope to have time to do some more. Am on duty the next two days but will do my best. слава! победа! Follow us to glory and victory comrades! :beer: Dan :cheers:

Excellent Dan. Yes...lets try to bring out the heavy guns and take them all the way to the panel.

As I said, I am not in it to win it......But I will be upset if nothing goes to the Soviet section!!!!!

Still a couple of weeks to go!!!

Hey guys....well done on your effort. I've posted some more stuff and am hoping to see some more from you all!

Would like to get creative but I have chosen to stick a simple picture to showcase the orders!! They are really gorgeous after all!!

When I tune in to GMIC I am now seeing soviet stuff on the top of the page!!! Shows that we are still around!!

Bring it on guys!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Bill!!!

Thanks for helping us represent the Soviet section.

GENTLEMEN..... JUST A FEW DAYS LEFT!!!!

LETS MAKE THE LAST EFFORT TO GET SOME OF THE PRIZES!!!!

BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS!!!