News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

They just came in today and they are in great codition. The Hitler head was missing the base so ..I mounted it on this wood base until I can find a good picture of what it had originally. It's signed by "Ferdinand Liebermann " ..a little larger than life size.

The Goering Head is not signed but the detail is great ..it's a little smaller than Adolph , guess he didn't want any problems :rolleyes:

I wonder what the deal was with the Goering Bronze ..did he give them as gifts ? Or , has anyone seen one in any period photos in a Luft Admin Office ? There must be fewer of them made than the Hitler Heads ....any ideas ?

The detail in those busts are great! I would love to find a HG Bust at some point!

Thanks Paul ...I didn't expect to get 2 in one deal but , I'm not complaining. When I set them up next to each other ...all I could think of was the singing heads from Disney's Haunted Mansion !

If these 2 do a barbershop duet at 2am ...I'm in trouble :speechless1:

• 15 years later...