News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

a question about this wonderful Order , when I was looking through my books for Germans with Swedish Sword Order I noticed that it was also the other way around ;) That a lot of Swedish got German State Orders among them Order von Zähringen Löwen.

For ex Commander 1 st class wo X was awarded 741 times 1866-1918 if I have the numbers right ?

Does this number include Orders to foreigners ?

any experts on B ZLO out there ?

Christer

Hi Christer,

You are right about the number of the cross during this aera. But it seems that the number given by Herr Volle does not count the foreigh Kings and Princes, but it seems that some foreigns officers who received it have been counted in this number

Christophe

Hi Christer,

Do you want all others datas for Zähringen Order ? If so let me know I will give them here.

Christophe

Yes , That would be super ! Interesting to see how many that was awarded and in what numbers they went to foreigners like Swedes ;)

Christer

• 4 months later...

a question about this wonderful Order , when I was looking through my books for Germans with Swedish Sword Order I noticed that it was also the other way around ;) That a lot of Swedish got German State Orders among them Order von Zähringen Löwen.

For ex Commander 1 st class wo X was awarded 741 times 1866-1918 if I have the numbers right ?

Does this number include Orders to foreigners ?

any experts on B ZLO out there ?

Christer