News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The worlds finest police cars

Hauptmann

Dan,

I wouldn't believe half of those. The Lambo in the UK was a road safety display at the Motor show. And the Exige is clearly taken in Australia not the UK.

Trust me the best you get in the UK is a Diesel Ford.

Craig

Well done, Dan. Just the type of post we are always hoping for on this Forum. I too, liked the German Porsche,

but the little Italian town car is probably the most practical. As Craig says - most of the others are just to get some

attention for the Force. Many of the South African cars are BMW's - donated by the Company. They don't last long.

I think the RCMP Jaguar is kinda neat too! :love:

BTW, the comment about the Michigan police 'ramming' people is not far off base. Many of the cars used by the OPP (Ontario [Canada] Provincial Police) have similar front 'bumpers'. One story is that they were once used to push start broken down vehicles, but I doubt that. Think of the potential for law suits against the cops for 'ruining' a civvy car! I suspect they are for ramming fleeing vehicles off the road in extreme situations but more usually just meant to make the front end of the cruiser stronger. Cops, for various reasons, have a lot of accidents, and anything that protects cars and drivers is going to be fitted.

My two cents worth!

Peter