News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Want information about Cross 1st class for war of the Military Order of Merit before 1920

Deruelle

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for more informations about this cross. I have one ribbon bar in my collection inwhich the german officer received in 1908 the cross 1st class for war of the Military Order of Merit.

Can someone tell me how many crosses were awarded before 1918, and if you know how many to German officers.

Here is one close up of the ribbon

Thanks for your help

Christophe

• 1 month later...

Look for some field officer in a diplomatic career...at Spain. Previous to 1908, more Th crown probably goes to The star or commander cross of military merit and the white colour is for military merit in time of peace... Sure there are not so many german officers to claim this tipe of reward...I don´t know where you can search...sorry...diplomatic issues??

Regards

miguel