News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hey!

I'm new here in the Forum. I am from Germany and i collect photos and dokuments about the Alpenkorps and other Mountain-Troops of the Imperial Germany Army. I'm sorry for my bad englisch, but i think you will understand me.

In my Blog you can see a part of my collection: http://kammi-archiv.blogspot.com

If you like it, i am going to post more photos.

Here you can see a photo of Snowshoe-Troops in a trench. In front of the trench is an explosion of a handgrenade.

Hope you like it and greetings!

Kammi

Hi!

Sorry, for my late answer!

Ah yes, i think we know us from the Feldgrau-Forum. Do you know why they are offline? Hackerattack?

@Chris Boonaizer: This is a real nice site! Congratulations! I love your Snowshoe-Photos! Can you tell me more about them? Are they from an estate?

Greetings Andi

Hi!

Sorry, for my late answer!

Ah yes, i think we know us from the Feldgrau-Forum. Do you know why they are offline? Hackerattack?

@Chris Boonaizer: This is a real nice site! Congratulations! I love your Snowshoe-Photos! Can you tell me more about them? Are they from an estate?

Greetings Andi

Hi Andi,

I think Feldgrau is having an update, should be up again today.

The snowshow photos were loose, so no details.

We have a few threads on the Alpenkorps here on the forum... I think Chip and I share a passion...

Would love to see more pics.

Do you have any award documents foe the Alpenkorps?

Best

Chris

Ah ok, so the fieldgrey forum will be online soon, i think :-)

I would love to see a few more photos from your collections.

Here is an other one of my collection. It shows a Alpenkorps Soldier in Romania. On the backside it is datet to the 19th of march 1918.

Greetings Andi

• 5 years later...
    • 3 months later...