News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A few German Helmets, Daggers etc.

• Replies 108
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ask if you want close-ups of some of the items, or if there are other things you would like to know :beer:

Regards

from Norway

JT

Those are some amazing items. I especially like the Pioneer tunic and the helmets.

Do you ever come across any items from the 236th IR? They were in Norway for a few years, during the war.

Regards

paul

Thank you Paul.

I have no items from the 236th IR, as I am aware of.

I understand that 9 company of 236 Regiment under the command of Hauptmann Herbert Stemmer were used during the attack on Norwegian positions in the area of Bagn. During two days 13 German soldiers lost their lives and 19 were wounded. Somewhat later, 33 captured and a considerable amount of war material was taken by the Norwegians as war booty. There are books written about these "battles" and I'm sure there are a lot of equipment after them among collectors and museums here in Norway.

Regards

JT

Thank you the the nice feedback :cool:

I have probably not much to show, as I have not had this hobby for more than barely three years. Being as previously mentioned, there are really only German awards that I collect.

Have a few more items:

SS Dagger M33 Böker Solingen