News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here are a few things I've gathered over the years. Not the best photos, but there are photos of the individual Riker mounts below. Hope you find this interesting and informative.

Edited by azyeoman

Thank you for sharing your collection. That is a very nice representation of 70 years of German History(1870-1945).

I am most attracted to the 1870 bars and the KM display.

Are all of thes items to the KM NCO attributed to one person, or is it an amassed display? Regardless, I love it!

Thank you for sharing your collection. That is a very nice representation of 70 years of German History(1870-1945).

I am most attracted to the 1870 bars and the KM display.

Are all of thes items to the KM NCO attributed to one person, or is it an amassed display? Regardless, I love it!

Thank you. I've got a couple of other photos too, but they were too large to post. As for the KM group, yes, they are attributed to one man who served on board the Deutschland. It's one of my favorite groups. There are a lot of photos too, but sadly the man isn't identified on any of them. There is one fellow with the same NCO rating in one group photo taken with Hitler when the ship was taking him to Memel, but I don't know if it's him or not. His POW papers and some other docs verify all of the medals on the bar as well as the two badges. I'm pleased to have got it and it came straight from the vet when he passed away a few years ago.

Fantastic collection! Any chance we could get a pic of the Olympic tray? I'd KILL for that bar with the 2nd Class Olympic Decoration in the center! :speechless1: :speechless1: BEAUTIFUL! :love: :love:

If you need help with sizing pics, send me a PM and I'll either be happy to help out or I can suggest a program that will do it which is super easy to use. :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Good morning Hauptmann,

I'll be happy to post it. I've just taken individual photos of each Riker and they're all too big to load. : ( What's the name of the program. Does it work on a Mac?

Cheers

Captain and Dr. Konrad Lambrecht family group. There are letters, documents and the orginal certificates for all the medals to both him and his wife.

Edited by azyeoman

Olympics etc. The Olympic bar is one of my favorites and a gift from my wife. : ) It may not seem like much, but how often do you see a Mine Rescue medal on a bar; how often do you see them any way? One of the rarest of the lot I think and perhaps even rarer on a bar than the Customs Medal.

Edited by azyeoman

KM group for the Panzerschiff Deutschland to Heinz Eissermann. This came right from the vet via someone in Germany and is accompanied by lots of photos, postcards and his POW papers, which verify all the medals on the bar, the Spanish Cross in bronze without swords and the two badges.

Edited by azyeoman

Legion Condor groups. These are colorful and the history is very interesting. The Romanian medals on the bar in the upper left hand corner are most interesting. The white Spanish Merit Crosses are scarce with only about 1,500. being awarded to Legion Condor Members.

Edited by azyeoman