News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I would like to take the opportunity on our Police Forum to welcome Leigh Kitchen back.

You will remember that a few years ago that he had family illness to contend with and stood

down as our British Host.

Leigh we will all be delighted to see your return - please give us a run down on what you are doing now

and how your multiple collections are getting-on ?

Best wishes Mervyn

• 3 months later...

Hello chaps - at last I should be spending more time on site, I'm keeping a very low profile in terms of aquiring things for my collections, haven't picked anything up for ages - apart from a 1/2 dozen or so very raggy pikelhauben months ago. I fell off the wagon with those and shouldn't have, at the very least I should have got one good quality item. I just can't afford to casually blitz loads of money on shiny badges and stuff like I used to. Most of my times spent trying to avoid doing stuff around the house and garden and failing to avoid having to go to work.

I look forward to wading through all the posts I've missed......

I have them posted in the uniforms section. :- ) Are you on facebook? I have a photo folder with them all there. If not, I can shoot you some links. I posted the tunics in early 2012 and late 2011.

Can't compete with you re RNF Graham, I'll have to resort to scanning a few photos.

I'll check the tunics Paul, I don't do face book though - too young and new fangled for the likes of me.

Waiting for a guy to come and sort out my desk top in a couple of days, depends on whether the problem's with Windows or the hard drive, can't get lap top to link up and I'm on a borrowed lap top for a few minutes now so I can't scan or do a lot else at the moment.

Aged? You mean that my strict regime of preserving myself with alcohol and expanding my body to fill the creases isn't working?.

Remember Peter, age and treachery will always triumph over youth and enthusiasm.

The voice of reason was a little shrill today, having had a computer melt down over a week ago I've just found out that my desktop hard drive has gone belly up I've spent half the day tapping / punching and unplugging the external trying to unjam it.