News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Cross of St. George - Vintage 2008: Several Case Studies

JapanX

• 9 months later...

Sequentially

Here is the statute

Орден Святого Георгия является высшей военной наградой Российской Федерации.

Орденом Святого Георгия награждаются военнослужащие из числа старших и высших офицеров за проведение боевых операций по защите Отечества при нападении внешнего противника, завершившихся полным разгромом врага, ставших образцом военного искусства, подвиги которых служат примером доблести и отваги для всех поколений защитников Отечества и которые награждены государственными наградами Российской Федерации за отличия, проявленные в боевых действиях.

Орден Святого Георгия имеет четыре степени.

Орден Святого Георгия I и II степени имеет знак и звезду, III и IV степени — только знак. Высшей степенью ордена является I степень.

Награждение орденом Святого Георгия производится только последовательно, от низшей степени к высшей.

Знак ордена Святого Георгия I степени носится на плечевой ленте, которая проходит через правое плечо.

Знак ордена Святого Георгия II и III степени носится на шейной ленте.

Знак ордена Святого Георгия IV степени носится на колодке на левой стороне груди и располагается перед другими орденами и медалями.

Награжденные носят знаки всех степеней ордена Святого Георгия. При этом награжденные орденом Святого Георгия I степени звезду ордена Святого Георгия II степени не носят. При ношении ордена Святого апостола Андрея Первозванного на плечевой ленте знак ордена Святого Георгия I степени не носится.

Фамилии, имена и отчества награжденных орденом Святого Георгия заносятся для увековечивания на мраморные доски в Георгиевском зале Большого Кремлевского дворца в г. Москве.

Or in English:

The Order of St. George is the highest military award of the Russian Federation.

Awarded to top and senior military officers, for the conduct of military operations to protect the Fatherland in the case of attack by an external enemy which resulted in the complete defeat of the enemy, for the execution of combat and other operations in other states aimed at restoring international peace and security, for being a model of military science with feats that exemplify military prowess, who were previously awarded state awards of the Russian Federation for distinction in combat.

It is awarded in four classes:
    The Order of Saint George I and II classes are composed of both have a star and a cross, the III and IV classes only have a cross.

The Order is awarded sequentially from the IV to the I class.

The cross of the Order of Saint George I class is worn on a shoulder sash which passes over the right shoulder.
    The cross of the Order of Saint George II and III class are worn on the neck ribbon.
    The cross of the Order of Saint George IV class is worn on the pentagonal mount on the left side of the chest and is located in front of the other orders and medals.
    Recipients of the Order I or II class also wear a breast star.

• 5 months later...