Graf

FAKE BULGARIAN ORDERS ON THE MARKET

154 posts in this topic

I'm sorry to see forgers being successful, perhaps the unwary buyers will discover the deception and return the goods (despite the no return policy). If nothing else, they can leave negative feedback. 

Hi Binky,

There are other scenarios as well :

Many buyers are not members of any clubs like this one and they will keep the items till they sell them and then they will find the truth Some will find sooner and will try to recover the loss by re-selling them

This guy was very smart , he knew what he was doing, therefore he had no return policy. Also the Ebay policy for fakes is that the buyer has to provide a certificate from a reputable expert that the item is fake..and then still it is not guaranty that he/she will get the money back

The moral of the story is if you see such a sale you better pass it

Keep away if the seller does have very vague details of the items, does not specify if the item is Original and has No return policy Always ask questions before commit yourself

On 5/17/2017 at 13:01, new world said:

Here's another candidate for discussion. Sold on eBay couple years ago.

What do you think?

SA_F_1.jpg

SA_F_2.jpg

SA_F_3.jpg

This St Alexander 1st class cross I posted couple days ago was reported by another collector.

It turned out to be a 'constructor', or an attempt to upgrade from 3rd class. Center piece with red enamel on front was fake, just like Graf reported in earlier posts. Red enamel was soft one. Fairly simple upgrade and faker offers an award which sells for double of what 3rd class sells. 

Furthermore, that collector also reported that the base of the cross was complete fabrication:

'The whole cross part (enamel and base/arms) is fake, the crown is good, the swords addition is fake too, very well done though! The enamel is cold, but unfortunately crappy pics don't tell you that'.

This is scary that fakers can make such good looking cross!!! You have to hold it in your hand to determine it's not good!

The seller of this fake cross was 'riaerica2000' on eBay, so beware!

SA_F_4.jpg

SA_F_5.jpg

SA_F_6.jpg

SA_F_7.jpg

Here's another suspect.

One can't be 100% sure without holding the award in his hands, however low quality of this cross and lack of details makes me very concerned.

Look at the details of the swords and areas under red enamel - I've never such poor details, normally details are very crisp.

Crown could be OK though, at least from the pics quality seems to be as usual.

2552314_4_1453818211.jpg

2552314_5_1453818211.jpg

2552314_1_1453818211.jpg

2552314_2_1453818211.jpg