News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

# 394
    The Seeberufsfachschule was in Essen Werden. There a technical training took place.

# 404
    The list of Kiel Jung is unusable for the reason that tapes were recorded there that never existed.
    Other bands that give information about the time of the formation (2 points or 3 points behind the numbers) are not taken into account.
    He has been propagating this nonsense for many years and has thus contributed much to the uncertainty among the collectors.

15 minutes ago, LarryT said:

Hi Morten,

Very nice photo showing cap tally I have not seen before in a photo. Please show more.

Cheers,

Larry

Have not seen this before I either. Thanks for enjoying my new picture and want to see more. Post a
    image for the same seller.

Cheer, Morten.

Hi!

KRIEGSMARINEDIENSTELLE HAMBURG.

Cheers,Morten.

img230Dien.jpg

• 1 month later...
    Hi!
     Today 10 new pictures came in the Post. Now I only need a picture of TORPEDOBOOT
     TIGER then I have Pictures of all TORPEDOBOOT Mutzenbands in wear photo.

TORPEDOBOOT LUCHS.

Cheers, Morten.

img257KM Norw..jpg

Hi!
     Thank you my friends Martin and Larry for comments and interest in the KM Threads at the GMIC Forum. I'm looking forward to good KM pictures but have come to the goal with some wishes. It is also a pleasure for me to follow their purchases and interest for Kriegsmarine.
    Had the hope that the moderators and others in here could show more interest in Threads.
    Cheers, Morten.

I always keep an eye on threads, even if I don't comment on them, including threads that interest me as an 'outsider' (as in I don't collect such photos etc) such as this one.

Every addition is welcomed and appreciated.

Edited by hucks216

Very nice photo Morten and thank you for your nice words about my last photo.

I have a couple more arriving in the mail soon.

Cheers,

Larry

I looking forward my friend.I have also some New!

Cheers,Morten.

Hi Morten,

Kreuzer Admiral Hipper cap tally photo.

Cheers,

Larry

ahipper.jpg

Hi Larry,
     Wow, this was a clear picture that shows the name of the boat absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your new picture and thanks for sharing it and continuing the activity on the thread.
    Cheers, Morten.