News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Barette "COREE - KOREA"

I've seen one or two (loose) in my time of collecting. Usually sell for a lot anyway.

Besides, why would you want to? A Volunteer medal without Coree-Korea clasp is not a Korean War medal.

Edited by Brigade-Piron

I've seen one or two (loose) in my time of collecting. Usually sell for a lot anyway.

Besides, why would you want to? A Volunteer medal without Coree-Korea clasp is not a Korean War medal.

Because unless I miss my guess... A Volunteer medal without a clasp is not a Volunteer medal...

Not really. You quite often see them issued to veterans of WW2 and others. For those who missed the cut-off date for issue of the 1940-5 volunteer medal, It was often awarded.

It is certainly possible to have the same medal, not awarded for Korea and thus without the bar.

Edited by Brigade-Piron