News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Original Great East Asia War Medal

JapanX

• Replies 130
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While the remaining pieces of 9,997 medals (according to Morton & Eden info) are "somewhere" - what do we know about the (quantity) of the ribbon? Were the medals stored at the Osaka mint together with the ribbon? Adjusted?...

Dude its not "according to Morton&Eden"

This number came from Peterson

Where did he get this number?

Guess it came from the same source as info about 1 000 000 + Kites :whistle:

What we have here is another first-rate mystery ;)

Or simply spoken just a copy, which Peterson was looking at?

Honestly, I don't belive in any "two prototypes" for the bar. If so, there should be some more bars with the changed writting direction somewhere out there :whistle:

Or simply spoken just a copy, which Peterson was looking at?

Honestly, I don't belive in any "two prototypes" for the bar. If so, there should be some more bars with the changed writting direction somewhere out there :whistle:

What a terrible thing to say! :whistle:

Some things are sacred ....

Frevel! :lol:

Well – “viel Feind, viel Ehr’!” and I can live with it! :P

Seriously, I don’t understand why there were so less critical questions from the world wide community about Peterson?! Seems like everybody is just taking all information without double-checking it or simply look for (alternative) sources…

To make it right, I am not blaming anybody and I don't want to throw the first stone. But honestly, are there no critical voices out there? Or do I simply overlooked some public discourse?

• 3 weeks later...

Number one is too expensive for you guys? Don't worry, here is Number two for 850,000 Yen:

#1 AND #2 - too expensive for me! :lol: Considering a ribbon-less one was on YJA! not selling.....

• 6 months later...