News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

What a nicely made badge. Willimerten is not a maker I have in my collection. I don't see it on the RZM maker list either. Perhaps an alliance with organized religion excluded them from party sanctioned badge making. Just a thought. Irregardless a beautiful badge and I would love to see a party badge with that red enamelling. Does any one have any other pieces by this maker. Thanks for showing this and have a good day. Robert

Thanks,

Don, I do have more information about the group if I can get my hands on the right reference book. By the way, it turns out J.R. Cone's description of the Deutschen Christen in his enamels book is not quite accurate, so I'll see if I can find it.

There is a also second version of this badge where it is missing the inner wreath inside the swastika.

Edited by Gold Party Pin Guy

• 1 year later...

Gents Look what I found! It remained on Detlev's site until 11:30 Friday. A finely crafted badge if I do say so myself. Robert

PS The lower right arm of the Swastika is not chipped. Just a dustbunny on my scanner from lack of use.

post-730-1188591662.jpg

post-730-1188591681.jpg

Edited by Scowen

Congratulations Robert!

Here's mine, I've had it for a while but never really been comfortable with it. I can't decide whether it's just a different die or worse....... I can't put my finger on it but it doesn't "feel" right. The pin type is different as well.

Cheers
    Don

post-116-1188594985.jpg

Edited by Scowen

Don Do you mean the attaching pin and plate or the face of the badge itself? The diferences I see between our 3 badges on the front is waer of the black, especially the arms with the small ys on the end. There are traces of them on my example just barely visible under a loup. Stephens has worn away a bit also but the ys can still be seen with the naked eye. I will search for more diferences as time permits. Feel free to move mine around as you wish for a side by side view of front and reverse. Robert

• 5 months later...
    • 2 years later...

Very interesting Sergey, I have never seen this badge with another maker.

I hope you do not mind, I have moved the other badge to a new thread here: http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=46485

Thank you for posting it.

Cheers

Don

• 2 years later...
    • 2 years later...
    • 6 years later...