News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 56
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two seperate KvK citations bearing a couple of fairly common signatures. The first is for a Sonderführer and is signed by Rudolf Gercke while the second is to a soldier in Ld.Schtz.Btl 543 in Poland and is signed by Siegfried Haenicke...

KvK II Kl mit Schwertern signed by Walter Kurt von Seydlitz-Kurzbach who would go on to command LI AK at Stalingrad and while in Russian captivity become a founding member of Bund deutscher Offiziere...

Two seperate KvK citations bearing a couple of fairly common signatures. The first is for a Sonderführer and is signed by Rudolf Gercke while the second is to a soldier in Ld.Schtz.Btl 543 in Poland and is signed by Siegfried Haenicke...

Hello Kevin

I like the Sonderührer (O) citation, I just scored a photo of 3 Songerführer (G) - one rank down from your fella - with the Eisenbahn devices. I will post it when it arrives.

Larry

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 4 months later...
    • 2 years later...

Nice example. The additional image on the top always makes citations more appealing I think. 

Signed by Alfred Böhm-Tettelbach.(DKiS)

Edited by hucks216