News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

4 awards civil and...

Greetings gentilmen!

This s my first post in a militaria forum. With that I would like to say hello! I have recently aquired a fairly advanced collection of WW2 German and US medals and the like. Of particular interest are these 4 crosses of which I cannot find any referance, which is why I am here hoping to learn the purpose, dates of issue etc...

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=a424856ea8a1214b#cid=A424856EA8A1214B&id=A424856EA8A1214B%21373

I am sorry about the links... Best I can do at the moment. I sincerely thank you all in advance for any information. Also if there is a book that has German medals etc from 1800s through 1940's please pass on the title.

Thanks in advance and kind regards! George

Hi George,

Welcome to the forum! It is great to see you here.

I am sorry to say that I feel that all of the items you posted are complete fantasy items. I feel bad or the crappy news.

Regards

Paul

Thanks all! Not to worry. For a fair price I got a flag that would mount on a tank or car, 6 arm bands, WW1 imperial medals, bayonet and the list goes on. I had never seen any of these items before and I cannot find any trace they aren't in any of the books that I have nor are there any other examples on the WWW... I was hoping that the white enamel looking one was some sort of an award for cossacks or hungarian arrow cross members. I respect your opinions as I have been collecting for only a couple years.

As time permits I will add a few more pictures of the other items.

Thank you all! And happy new year!