News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 80
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 isnt it? :P

1. KVK

2. EK 1914

3. U-Boats

Yup. U-Boats in the next few weeks, KVK next but no firm date yet, its all finished and with the publisher though, not just 1914 EKs though, all the Imperials, 1813,1870 and 1914. The last is not really just mine, its being worked on with Chris B and others and with lots of help from members of this Forum.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 5 months later...

Well, Roger tells me the supplies are due to arrive from the printers on Monday so in the USA at least it will be out just before Christmas. Probably be into January before I see a copy myself. It has panned out at just over 400 pages, large format with well over 1000 photos.

I'd just like to publicly thank Michel, Fran?ois and Thomas Huss for all their help on this one. Without them the final product would have been but a pale shadow of what Roger has been able to produce.

Hi gents,

where can I order the book? I`m not alone, here in Russia many guys would like to have this book.

So, I need your help.

Thx.

Hello, I'm in the line too.

Thanks for a good advice to apply to Roger Bender,

However, if there any chance to get a few are signed by Author

Will prefer this way.

Dear Gordon, have to say I'll be proud ?

Good Luck.

Alex.

Edited by alexhip

• 2 weeks later...