News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Database with photos of officers showing their knight cross with X of Hohenzollern

• 4 months later...

WOW! there is a ton of BLING in these photos. the first one with a NAZI eagle in it is inked out. strange??

thank you it was a time travel. some historical officers on these pages!

WOW!! there was rely some history shown on the 7 pages!! officers with a chest full of BLING!!

• 7 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    On 16/03/2018 at 11:42, Mattyboy said:

Hi all,

Love seeing these photos. Here is my one which I posted on another forum. It might be Lt dR Adolf Degener, but I cannot say for sure...

Hohenzollern1919.jpg

The man pictured wears a Cavalry type uniform , Dragoon , The piping looks as white thats means Hesse Dragoons . or light yellow , Baden Dragoons . The light blue piping of the Train uniforms looks also as white .Two Prussian Regiments of dragoons have also withe piping .finally two Prussian regiments have light yellow piping

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    On 26/02/2020 at 03:23, 1812 Overture said:

Well, ok, 1813 may be my invisible brother:speechless:
    I know there is a bearded Prince of Austro-Hungarian Empire, but it has nothing to do with this subject.
    I have some pictures of the order of the Cavaliers Hohenzollern, but they may duplicate the previous pictures. .

psb.thumb.jpg.be3494e544dea28cf21c647c24fed049.jpg

736562592_psb(1).thumb.jpg.9a70353d2ee57c80899603da2942e0f5.jpg

1214662729_psb(1).png.58a289e688d3567207e7fb6ddad849ab.png

The man on the first pic is Archduke Joseph Ferdinand of Austria , and Great Duke of Tuscany .

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...