Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Here's a really nice technical or artillerie style tunic for a leutnant of a Flieger unit.

This may have been a feld-artillerie tunic but the shoulder boards appear to me originally applied as I see no evidence of replacement.

A very nice officers tunic for Grenadier-Regiment Königin Olga (1. Württembergisches) Nr. 119

Charles

Since you started with an officer's field artillery waffenrock, I'll add this one: Grossherzogl. Artilleriekorps, 1. Grossherzogl. Hess.Feldartillerie-Regt. Nr. 25

Dave

This is still one of my favorite tunics: Leibgarde-Infantrie-Rgt. (1. Grossherzogl. Hessisches) Nr. 115. This tunic was definately used as a field uniform...

Here is one that could possibly be identified, based on the number of awards he recieved: A Hauptmann from the Bavarian Infanterie-Leib-Rgt. wearing a strange combination of a 1910 waffenrock and 1916 Friedensrock components.

Dave

Hello Dave, very nice to hear from you. Your tunics are extremely nice.

That Bavarian is a real winner

Thanks for the comments. Here are a few more 1910 waffenrocks from other elite infantry regiments (left to right):

Fusilier-Regt. von Gerdsdorff (Kurhessisches) Nr. 80, Grenadier-Regt. Konigin Olga (1. Wurttembergisches) Nr. 119, Konigl. Sachs. 1.(Leib-)Grenadier-Regt. Nr. 100, 1. BadischesLeib-Grenadier-Regt. Nr. 109

David has only top shelf militaria.

You can say that again... makes me feel like packing my jackets in a box and hiding them under the bed... :-(...

Just kidding, indeed... those are some fantastic items!

Christophe

The tunic is named to Hptmn Hans Zeidler. He died in July of 1915. I have been trying to find a photo of him for a while.

Dave

Beautiful tunic

You guys are so lucky I've owned one in the last 25yrs now they appear to be out of reach for us scrubbers.

Eric

I'd love to find a nice M-1910 tunic, unfortunately none of my lady friends are that rich. Their hubby's bank accounts have limits. :( Someday maybe.

Actually you dudes have corrupted me greatly. Before coming here I was only a Luger collector. :violent: