News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1910 Tunic-Post your 1910 Tunics

Here's a really nice technical or artillerie style tunic for a leutnant of a Flieger unit.

This may have been a feld-artillerie tunic but the shoulder boards appear to me originally applied as I see no evidence of replacement.

• 1 month later...

Here is one that could possibly be identified, based on the number of awards he recieved: A Hauptmann from the Bavarian Infanterie-Leib-Rgt. wearing a strange combination of a 1910 waffenrock and 1916 Friedensrock components.

Dave

Thanks for the comments. Here are a few more 1910 waffenrocks from other elite infantry regiments (left to right):

Fusilier-Regt. von Gerdsdorff (Kurhessisches) Nr. 80, Grenadier-Regt. Konigin Olga (1. Wurttembergisches) Nr. 119, Konigl. Sachs. 1.(Leib-)Grenadier-Regt. Nr. 100, 1. BadischesLeib-Grenadier-Regt. Nr. 109

• 4 weeks later...
    • 9 months later...

I'd love to find a nice M-1910 tunic, unfortunately none of my lady friends are that rich. Their hubby's bank accounts have limits. :( Someday maybe.

Actually you dudes have corrupted me greatly. Before coming here I was only a Luger collector. :violent: